How to apply for admission FHK
How to apply
1. Add new enrolment via Studielink
Your enrolment for an FHK bachelor or master begins at www.studielink.nl. If you officially live in the Netherlands, you need a DigiD to login. If you don’t have a DigiD because you have a foreign address, you create your own account in Studielink (if you don't already have one).
• Once logged in to Studielink, complete or make sure your personal details are entered correctly (i.e. capital letters where required, according to your passport/ID card), and check or add your previous education.
• Choose the study programme you wish to apply for (or select the option "Add new enrolment application" in your dashboard). You can enter one or more search queries and select Fontys university of applied sciences to select your programme.
• Choose the correct start date: September 1, 2023, answer the institutional questions and confirm.
Did you receive a message via Studielink about sending in your passport? email@example.com will send you a request.
Did you receive a message via Studielink about sending in proof of language requirements and/or previous education?
You don’t have to send these documents yet! We will inform you about this when you passed the admission test.
2. Apply for an admission online
Two working days after the request for enrolment via Studielink you will receive an e-mail (sender firstname.lastname@example.org) with a link to the admission form.
NB: This is a different e-mail then the one you receive from email@example.com, stating your PCN number and password. You will need both e-mails.
When we received your application, you will get a confirmation. At the latest one week before the admission date, you will receive an invitation or more information. If you don't receive the e-mails, please check your spambox and add our address to your address book.