Minor Study Abroad

During your studies at Fontys you have the possibility to study abroad for a semester or academic year. In order to do so, you can apply for the minor Study Abroad.

In this minor you have the possibility to study at one of our partner universities. You can choose to go to a Fontys-wide partner or a Fontys School partner. Do you feel like neither of these possibilities is right for you? Then you can always decide to go abroad as a freemover. For more information about these options and to watch our short information video – visit www.fontys.nl/studyabroad