To be eligible as a prospective bachelor's degree programme student, you must have been awarded a diploma of higher secondary education that is equivalent to Dutch standards.
To be eligible as a prospective master's degree programme student, you must have been awarded a relevant Bachelor's degree that is equivalent to Dutch standards.
For details of the admission requirements relating to the course programme of your choice, please refer to the website noted in the course programme description.
- Academy of Music and Performing Arts
- Circus and Performance Art
- Dance Academy
- Digital Business Concepts
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Industrial Design Engineering (German)
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information & Communication Technology
- International Business
- International Communication Management
- International Finance & Control
- International Fresh Business Management
- International Lifestyle Studies
- Leher/Leherin Deutsch
- Logistics Engineering
- Logistics Management
- Marketing Management
- Maschinenbau (German)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering and Business Informatics