Accommodation in Eindhoven
The application procedure for a housing request through Fontys
- Read the General information on Accommodation and the Terms and conditions.
- Fill in and send accommodation form to email@example.com before the deadline: Fall semester 15 June, Spring semester 8 December.
- You will receive a confirmation on receipt of the accommodation form
- You will receive detailed information about the housing agency 4 weeks before start of study at the latest.
- The Housing agency will contact you
- Transfer the required amount of rent + deposit before arrival to housing agency (no payment = no entrance accommodation, but still the obligation to close rental contract)
- Accommodation is available on the agreed date.
- You are obliged to accept and pay for the offered room for the whole period. For bachelor students this means one academic year, for exchange student one (or two) semster(s).
- Fontys can only guarantee housing for a limited number of students.
- Your application will be processed on a first come first served basis and a complete enrolment process.
In Eindhoven we can offer:
a standard room < € 450,00 - private room, shared facilities.
a semi-studio < € 600,00 – private bathroom and toilet / shared or private kitchen.
a studio > € 628,00 – (only for Bachelor students) all facilities private.
You can tick the box of your preference (no guarantee) on the accommodation form.