With this community, we want to bring people together and give them the opportunity to meet, be informed, and support each other. We have just started as a community and are going to organize activities where we welcome everybody. Our main goal is:
- To contribute to an inclusive and diverse Fontys community and a safe study and working climate with respect to sexual orientation and gender preference.
- Increase the visibility of the LHBTQIA+ community at Fontys.
- Connect people through online meetings and, when possible, in the new academic year in person.
- Support and assistance for students in need via Fontys.edu/helps.
That's why Fontys Pride:
- an LHBTQIA+ community within Fontys ...
- to get to know more LHBTQIA+ people ...
- in order for students and staff to combine their knowledge and experiences and have valuable encounters ...
- and can contribute together to valuing sexual diversity within Fontys.
A community where people can meet and feel connected because of the diversity in our lives!
Do you need help or support relating LHBTQIA+ issues? Check out Fontys Helps (for students) or mail directly to:firstname.lastname@example.org