Accommodation in Eindhoven
In short, the application procedure for a housing request through Fontys
- Student reads the General information on Accommodation and the Terms and conditions.
- Student fills in and sends accommodation form to email@example.com before the deadline: Fall semester 15 June, Spring semester 8 December.
- You will receive a confirmation on receipt of the accommodation form
- You will receive detailed information about the housing agency 4 weeks before start of study at the latest.
- Housing agency contacts student
- Student transfers the required amount of rent + deposit before arrival to housing agency (no payment = no entrance accommodation, but still the obligation to close rental contract)
- Accommodation is available on the agreed date.
- You are obliged to accept and pay for the offered room for the whole period
- Exchange students need to fill in the accommodation form through Mobility Online
In Eindhoven we can offer a standard room< € 450,00 as stated in “the general information on accommodation 2019-2020 or a semi-studio < € 600,00 – private bathroom and toilet / shared or private kitchen.
You can tick the box of your preference on the accommodation form.