Renew and reserve
You can renew your loans online by logging on to the Fontys Catalogue. Inlog procedure can be found here.
Please note: your Student or Staff Number can be found under the barcode on your Fontys Card.
Please note: sometimes firewalls block this functionality; please disable your firewall temporarely if this happens.
Please note: online renewal is not (or is no longer) possible in the following situations:
- If a loan has already been renewed three times.
- If there is a fine of € 10,00 or more.
- If a reservation has been made for the item(s) in question.
In such cases, please contact the Library from which you borrowed the item(s).
You can reserve items out on loan at the library desk or online.
Online reservation works as follows:
- Search the title in the catalogue
- Click "Borrowed" behind the item you want to borrow (a new screen is opened)
- Login with you Student or Staff Number and your password (first three letters of your surname)
- Select the location where you want to pick up the item
- Activate the reservation by clicking "Reserve". You see a notification that the reservation is saved
- Log out by clicking "Log out and close after use"
You can reserve/request library items that are only available at another Fontys Library via the Service Desk at your own Library. When the requested item has arrived, you will receive a message.