You can find your reservations via Fontys Finder.
Reserving a title of which all copies have been loaned
Online reservation works as follows:
- Look up the title in the search system.
- When all copies have been loaned out, the system indicates this, and you can make a reservation by clicking the blue 'Reserve' button.
- Indicate a pick-up location; the library where you want to pick up the book.
- You can also add a comment.
- Click on ‘send’ to place the reservation.
Please note: you are making a so-called 'title reservation'; if several copies of the same title are available at one or more of the Fontys libraries, the first copy that comes in is destined for the (first) borrower who has reserved it.
When making a reservation, you state a pick-up location. A loaned title can arrive at your pick-up location or another location. If the material arrives at the location you indicated, you will be notified by e-mail that you can collect it. If it arrives at another location, it will be sent to you by post. You will also receive an e-mail about this.
Reserving a copy available at one of the media libraries
Reserving an available copy is done in the same way. When you see the message 'Available' in the system, there is a copy available at one of the Fontys locations. When reserving available materials, you also indicate the collection location. If a copy is available at that location, you will be notified that you can collect it. If a copy is not available at your location but at another location, it will be sent to you by post. You will receive an e-mail notification about this.