Links to databases changed
The links to the databases have been changed. Adjust your bookmarks / favorites asap, using the current links on the database pages. Deep links to articles also need to be adapted.
Update COVID-19 general message December 2020
Vulnerable students and staff are still welcome on site
In this phase of lockdown, vulnerable students and staff are still welcome on site after the study pathway counsellor or manager has assessed your personal situation, given you permission, and registered you with the reception desk of the building where you will be studying/working. Without registration you will not be granted access.
Fontys Libraries update COVID-19
- It is not possible to request AV materials
- Students and staff can request books by e-mail, if not available digitally. The requested books are sent to the home address.
- The regular loan periods are in use again. This is to keep as many books available for users as possible
- Borrowed books can be returned free of charge; check your local library website for the return address
- Internal and external IBL remains possible
Depending on the nearest study place to:
Mediatheek Tilburg -- Materialen inleveren, Antwoordnummer 454, 5000 VB Tilburg
Mediatheek Eindhoven -- Materialen inleveren, Antwoordnummer 10069, 5600 VB Eindhoven
Mediatheek Venlo -- Materialen inleveren, Antwoordnummer 1086, NL-5900 VB Venlo
Mediatheek Sittard -- Materialen inleveren, Antwoordnummer 1040, 6130 VB Sittard
In the spotlight:
At home studying or doing research? Get access the easy way, add the Digital Library to your browser with Library Access! Also with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Edge, soon for
Henry Stewart Talks
Access to the Business & Management collection more than 1.350 video presentations/multimedia lectures, case studies and interviews.
Acquisitions December 2020 of all libraries on this page.
Change in rules for Renew and reserve
Our online renewal rules have been extended. Look at this page how.