Below you can find an example of the laptop policy for the academic year 2019/2020. This policy is subject to change.
- A minimum of 4GB workload
- Operating system : Windows, Linux or MacOS
- Intel iCore 3 (64 bit) or AMD64 (64 bit) architecture
- Screen resolution prefarable 1366 x 768 pixel or more
- The laptop should be USB-bootable
Please check this upfront. You can find several instructions on the internet.
Next to the laptop you should also buy a USB stick with the following description
- Sandisk Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive – 16 GB or 32 GB
- The product number is SDCZ80-016G or SDCZ80-032G
On campus we facilitate WLAN (wireless network). Throughout the campus you can use the internet and the Fontys network.