The tuition fees indicator helps you to determine the tuition rate for your situation. The information and tuition rates from this indicator are without engagement.
For the 2021-2022 academic year, you can count on a one-time discount on tuition fees from the ‘Nationaal Programma Onderwijs’. Do you want to know what this means for you personally? Check the tuition fees indicator to see how high your tuition fees are for academic year 2021-2022.
A distinction is made between statutory tuition fees and institutional tuition fees. Only if you satisfy all statutory requirements regarding your nationality and if you have not yet been awarded a degree, will you be eligible for statutory tuition fees. Via the tuition fees indicator, you can secure an indication of the type of tuition fees that will be applicable in your situation. To do so, please make use of the indicator above.
Distinctions are made between the following types of Institutional Tuition Fees:
• Low institutional tuition fees
• High institutional tuition fees
These different types of tuition fees and the Exemption Regulations are fully detailed in the
The amount to be paid may vary in accordance with the following situations:
• If you have enrolled in more than one course programme (at Fontys and/or elsewhere), it is possible that you may only be obliged to pay one set of statutory tuition fees.
• If you believe that you may be eligible to pay only the statutory tuition fees on the basis of information that may be unknown to us, please report this to your Course Department.
• If it later transpires that you do not meet the requirements for statutory tuition fees, you will be obliged to pay the (higher) institutional tuition fees and if this is the case, you will be notified accordingly.