Get to know your course and make friends for life
You get to know your fellow students and meet friends for life. You will be introduced to your study programme and study city. You will eat together, discover the city together, get to know each other and the study programme, make memories together and much more... What that will look like, what you need, where you need to be, who you can contact, you can find all that here! We will make it a fantastic week, of course within the Corona rules.
* If necessary, the programme may be changed to take account of the Corona measures in force at the time. Check this page regularly to stay informed.
Below you can see all the activities in which you will participate:
Your first introduction to your bachelor programme is on Monday. We have organized the following for you and your new fellow students:
- Afternoon: arrival & introduction intro group
- Evening: pasta dinner @Beachy Tilburg & Disco Snolly party in Poppodium 013
Below you can find the programme for Tuesday.
- Afternoon: Bike tour along hotspots in Tilburg
- Evening: BBQ & drinks
On Wednesday you will get to know the city of Tilburg:
- Morning: breakfast together
- Afternoon: City Day Leijpark
- Evening: diner @Studio Tilburg
Photos and videos
During this introduction week, many photos and videos will be made. They will include selfies and videos made by students on mobile phones as well as photos and videos made by professional photographers. By participating in this introduction week you automatically agree that these photos and/or videos are being published (i.a. social media, flyers, ads and websites).
We would love to see how you experience Purple. Add #purple2021 to your photo's and videos!