Accommodation in Tilburg
Accommodation for international students
It is not always easy for international students to find accommodation in the Netherlands. Therefore, Fontys University of Applied Sciences (Fontys) offers a service to provide students with assistance in securing suitable accommodation (i.e. a student room) for the first period of their studies at Fontys. For information and application go to the Fontys accommodation page.
- After application you will receive an application form for accommodation.
- You will have to fill in and send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
before June 15.
- The accommodation officer will send you detailed information about the housing agency (at the latest 3 weeks before your start of study).
- The housing agency will get in touch with you and you'll have to transfer two months of rent + deposit before arrival to housing agency (no payment = no entrance accommodation, but still the obligation to close rental contract).
- Accommodation is available on the agreed date.
- You are obliged to accept and pay for the offered room for the whole period.