Eduroam (education roaming) is a service which enables students, researchers and staff to securely access the wireless internet at the Fontys campus and whilst visiting other participating institutions, using the username and login provided by Fontys.
Advice: Install the setting of eduroam on your private laptop, smartphone and tablet, at home according to the instructions. All will be set and ready to go when you arrive at the Fontys campus.
- Use your data connection or connect your device with an available WIFI network. At Fontys you can use: Fontys_WIFI_start
- Scan the QR-code or use a browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) to access the website: http://wifi.fontys.nl
- Read the instructions and follow them step by step
- When requested: fill in your Fontys credentials <PCN>@student.fontys.nl
- The correct settings will be downloaded. You will still be asked to typ your Fontys password (associated with your PCN)
- After this steps all will be set and you are connected with eduroam.