Study at Fontys
What has Eindhoven to offer you? Take a look for more information about your campus and the city.
About the Netherlands
What is it like to study and live in the Netherlands? Some practical information about the country.
A new study in a new city in a new country. Since you will have lots to organise, we will support you in finding a student room.
"people here like their coffee time.."
Locations Eindhoven and Tilburg
To apply for accommodation assistance at Fontys for locations Eindhoven and Tilburg, you will need to complete and sign an accommodation form, scan the form and submit it to Fontys, via the e-mail address, email@example.com. It is important to read the Terms & Conditions detailed in the accommodation form (exchange students and free movers need to fill in the accommodation form through Mobility Online). Please also read all information shown on this website, as well as the General information on accommodation By signing the Accommodation Form, you will confirm and declare that you have read and accepted the information shown on this website.
Please note that it is not always possible to view your future accommodation before signing your rental agreement. Some housing agencies do offer this facility, but in general, you will be expected to sign the rental agreement without having viewed the accommodation. However, Fontys guarantees minimum quality standards for all accommodation.
To apply for accommodation assistance at Fontys Venlo click here. Exchange students and free movers need to fill in the accommodation form through Mobility Online.
In short, the application procedure for a housing request through Fontys
- student fills in and sends accommodation form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline: Fall semester 15 June 2018 Spring semester 8 December 2018
- The accommodation officer sends detailed information to the student about housing agency 3 weeks before start of study at the latest.
- Housing agency contacts student
- Student transfers two months of rent + deposit before arrival to housing agency (no payment = no entrance accommodation, but still the obligation to close rental contract)
- Accommodation is available on the agreed date.
- You are obliged to accept and pay for the offered room for the whole period
It is not always easy for international students to find accommodation in Holland (The Netherlands). Therefore, we offer a service to provide you with assistance in securing suitable accommodation (i.e. a student room) for the first period of your studies. For more information, please check the information on accommodation