Visa and residence permit

To enter the Netherlands for the purpose of studying, you may require a Visa and/or a Residence permit. As a student, you may not apply for your own Visa and/or Residence permit.

The Fontys University of Applied Sciences has an agreement with the Dutch Immigration & Naturalisation Service (the ‘IND’) to apply for Visas and Residence permits on behalf of its students. For the Visa and Residence permit application some extra documents have to be submitted. If applicable, you will receive further information during the application process. Click here for more information about the Visa and Residence permit procedure.

Ambience photo Fontys