Programme first week
The Culture Shower will start on February 3 from 9.00-5.00 at the Fontys Nexus building in room 3.75/3.76.
That day you will receive information about the schedule of the rest of the week.
In the first week you will start with a culture shower.
What is it about?
A metaphor for an immersion, get to know Industrial Engineering & Management: the work, the study and the world; by experiencing and researching (by) yourself.
The goal is to enable you to
- create your own view and understanding of Industrial Engineering and Management
- work in teams
- learn to deal with uncertainty
- creatively (re)imagine and transfer insights to others
- reflect individually on what you've learned
Necessities for this first day
- multiple colours (pencil or marker)
- lunch and something to drink
- most importantly: good spirit!