Programme first week
Monday February 10, 2020
Today your first week will start. You will start in your own class with your mentor.
|10.00||Introduction speech by Mr. Michel van Eekhout, team leader|
|10.20||Group division per mentor|
|10.30||Introduction with mentor|
|11.30||PROXY student association info in class + tour thourgh our building|
|12.45||Start first classes / group work|
Necessities for this first day
- Wear clothing that is comfortable and is allowed to get dirty
- Dry clothing
- Your ID (identity card)
- Most importantly: good spirit!
Today, Monday February 10, you do NOT need your laptop. However, from Tuesday February 11th onwards you do need your laptop every day!
Tuesday February 11 until Friday February 14, 2020
During these four days you will be introduced to the five different programmes we have (Software Engineering, Technology, Infrastructure, Business, Media Design) according to your class schedule.
There will also be visits in every class from these groups, so called “meet & greet”:
- Staff members from ISSD (ICT Student Service Desk) will help new students with IT-services.
- Student+ staff members will tell you what extra help can be given when you encounter certain problems during your study.
- Student association Proxy will explain what their role is and what they can offer you.
First semester Course-based learning, overview
|Week 0||Introduction by Proxy and Purple|
|Week 1||First week of lessons|
|Week 1-12||Orientating level courses|
|Week 12||Finishing of and feedback on orienting level courses|
|Week 13 - 18||Advanced courses|
|Week 17 - 18||Finishing of and feedback on advanced level courses & project|
|Week 19||Assessor meeting|
|Week 20||Huge Leap Week|