For each programme at Fontys University of Applied Sciences, specific admission requirements and application procedures apply. If you meet all the admission requirements, we will invite you to apply for enrolment.
Why do we collect your personal data?
Application deadlines for August 2019 and February 2020 intakes:
EU Students September intake February intake If you want us to arrange accomodation 15 June 15 December If you arrange accomodation yourself 15 August 15 January Non-EU Students 15 May 15 November
Start your online application!
- Log in to Studielink: www.studielink.nl. (For explanation of Studielink, please click here).
- Submit your personal details (please ensure that you enter exactly the same name(s) as in your identity card or passport).
- Add new enrolment: mind you choose the correct intake (February 2020 or September 2020).
- Add your previous or current education and answer the supplementary questions. Even students who don’t have their secondary high school diploma yet, can apply.
- Select 1 of the 6 programmes:
Educational institution Fontys Hogescholen Location Eindhoven 1. Programme B HBO-ICT English Stream (Eindhoven).
This option is for students who do not know their specialisation yet.
2. Programme B HBO-ICT English Stream - Business (Eindhoven) 3. Programme B HBO-ICT English Stream - Software Engineering (Eindhoven) 4. Programme B HBO-ICT English Stream - Technology (Eindhoven) 5. Programme B HBO-ICT English Stream - Media Design 6. Programme B HBO-ICT English Stream - Infrastructure
After your enrolment request has been sent, you will immediately receive a confirmation e-mail from Studielink.
Protection and use of personal data within Fontys School of Information and Communication Technology (FSICT).
Fontys Schoof of Information and Communication Technology (FSICT) uses and collects data about individuals who are registered as students at FSICT. The purpose of this data is to provide students with appropriate education. The data is also required to ensure that students can be supervised as best as possible and be provided with extra attention when necessary.
When data can be traced back to a particular person, it is referred to as personal data. FSICT uses personal data in providing education.
The following parties concerned have access to these data: instructors, educational support staff and external suppliers of information systems. This data is stored or archived in accordance with the policy compiled for this purpose by Fontys.
Because the personal data of students is collected and processed, the Personal Data Protection Act applies. This act is intended, on the one hand, to ensure that the data about persons is used with care and on the other hand, to combat the misuse of personal data. Personal data is treated and protected with the greatest possible care by FSICT. This is accomplished, in the first instance, with the regulations, statutes and rules that apply at Fontys. And secondly, we accomplish this by concluding processing contracts that include agreements with the external suppliers of information systems. Thirdly, an active policy is carried out to make employees and students aware about being careful when handling personal data. This is done through awareness campaigns and carrying out audits on any possible information security risks in the provision of information.
Maartje Hoop-Houben (Information Manager)
Version 2.0 dated 29 March 2018
Authors: Jurrian Wijffels (Information Manager) and Funda Saçan-Ilhan (Education lawyer) Version 1.0 dated 23 May 2016