First year students
Accommodation through Fontys
Fontys Venlo offers our first year students an option to apply for a room at one of our student accommodations.
Due to the fact, that we do not have on campus student rooms, Fontys Venlo works together with two rental agencies as well as a number of private landlords for accommodating our students. The 1st year students, who apply for accommodation through Fontys, will either be allocated into one of the student dormitories or into a room by a private landlord.
Please be aware that by filling in the application form you are not yet guarteed a room through Fontys. After the deadline we will inform each student about their status.
- Start your very first year at Fontys Campus Venlo
- Submit application for enrolment via https://student.sl-cloud.nl/ before the 15th of June for the September intake or December the 8th for the February intake
- Apply for accommodation before the 15th of June for the September intake or December the 8th for the February intake by filling in the accommodation form
- Complete the enrolment requirements before the 15th of June for the September intake or December the 15th for the February intake
You have to live outside the radius of 200 km from Venlo (applicants living less than 200 km from Venlo will be placed in the low priority list.
Facilities included in the rental price:
- private bedroom with bed, desk, chair, cupboard
- shared kitchen, living room, bathroom, balcony and storage place
Not included (but possible to be purchased upon arrival):
- bed sheets
If you have any questions about the financial or administrative consequences of moving to the Netherlands, or about living in Venlo in general, please do not hesitate to contact the Fontys Campus Venlo Student Service Center via SSC-Venlo@fontys.nl.