How can I apply for a minor Study Abroad?

All applications for a minor Study Abroad (Fontys wide partner, Fontys School partner university and freemover) have to be submitted through Mobility Online. If you are applying to study abroad at a Fontys partner university we recommend you to watch our instructional video which will guide you through all steps of the application process in Mobility Online.