Sprint naar content

Representation Money

You have the possibility to exchange your activities as member of a representation council for ESTC’s. When you don’t want to do that or can’t do that, you can ask for representation money.

For asking representation money as member of the CPC (CMR) you can contact cmr@fontys.nl.

When you are member of an IPC (IMR) or DPC (OC) please contact the administration office of your degree programme.