- The group consists of a minimum of 7 and a maximum of 10 students. If there are 6 (or less) registrations, the training will not take place.
- You can participate in the training free of charge.
- Wear comfortable (sports) clothing and shoes, so you can be active during the training.
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Luuk Henssen from MoveMinds will provide the sessions and training.
For students who wants to gain more insight into their own way of acting, if you for example experience stress or if you don't feel motivated.
You will be active and sporty in a small group setting. Through self-reflection exercises you gain insights about your behaviour and feelings. The session is a combination of game, boxing
techniques and psychological elements. This happens in a safe environment, where there is no hitting on the head and where personal stories remain within the group.
Trainer Luuk Henssen closely monitors physical and social safety during the training sessions.
The themes that will be discussed include:
- Setting boundaries
- Stress regulation
Various boxing coaching techniques are used, including mindful boxing and breathing exercises.
Eindhoven - Training (6 meetings)
- Dates: 14, 21, 28 March and 4, 11,18 April
- Time: 15:00-17:00
- Location: Eindhoven, the exact location will be announced before the start of the training. But it will most likely be organised at campus Rachelsmolen.
- Language: English