Sprint naar content

Protocol Sexual Assault 

Dear student,

You are looking for information on what to do when you have or had to deal with sexual intimidation or abuse. The most important thing is: don't keep this information for yourself. In a personal conversation you can talk about this with your studentcoach* or a teacher you trust. If neccessary, extra help of a confidential counsellor, student psychologists or a student counsellor could be used. Down below you'll find more information about what you can do.

It is essential to talk to someone you trust and get the help you need. There are several possibilities. Below we give you some options

  • If the person who is harassing you is linked to the school, you can contact the Fontys Confidential counsellor.
  • We advise you to contact your family doctor as soon as possible.
  • If necessary, contact the police as quickly as possible.
  • You can contact Sexual Assault Center (anonymously). They offer professional help to anyone who has had an unwanted sexual experience.
  • You can inform your study advisor or a teacher you trust.