Top Talent Scholarships
Non-EU Top-Talent scholarships for FTB-programs Eindhoven
Excellent non-EU students who start their education (first enrolment) at one of the FTB-Bachelor programmes (Eindhoven) from September 2018 are offered a Top-Talent Scholarship of € 2.100,-
This Top talent scholarship can be offered 4 times. Each scholarship has a value of € 2.100,-
Conditions to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your first academic year:
- You start with one of our full 4-year Bachelors programmes leading to a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree.
- You have achieved excellent secondary school results with an average mark of 75% or higher for Mathematics and Physics.
- You have not been enrolled as a university (world-wide) Bachelor student before.
Condition to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your second academic year:
- You succeeded in getting your Propaedeutic-diploma at the end of the first study year (July).
Condition to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your third academic year:
- You succeeded in achieving 60 credits (ECTS) at the end of the second academic year.
Condition to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your fourth academic year:
- You succeeded in achieving 60 credits (ECTS) at the end of the third academic year.
- Allocations of scholarships is only possible when enrollment is fully completed.
- Payment of scholarships will be done end of October.
- You can apply for TTS nomination; send us during the application process in Studielink.nl a message that you want to be nominated; together with this email send us your latest secondary school gradelist overview.
- Mind that a nomination is not a guarantee that you will receive a TTS because the number of scholarships is limited.
- The admission department will assess if you are eligible for our scholarship and we will contact you with more details.