Holland Scholarships programme
Are you a talented student with a non-EEA nationality and do you wish to study in the Netherlands at Fontys University of Applied Sciences?
The Holland Scholarship provides a partial scholarship for the first year of your studies at our University and is financed by Fontys University of Applied Sciences and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
General application criteria:
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor's or master's programme.
- The Fontys School or your choice must be part of the programme for incoming students.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
How to apply and additional programme criteria?*
You need to apply directly at the Fontys School of your study programme.
- Check if you meet the general admission requirements of the programme of your choice.
- Check if you meet the general application criteria of the Holland Scholarship programme.
- Check the information of the study programme of your choice for the additional Fontys selection criteria of the Holland Scholarship
For further details regarding the application procedure and deadlines please check with the conditions at the specific study programme
- Master of Music (Tilburg)
- Master of Architecture (Tilburg)
- Master Performing Public Space (Tilburg)
- Master Urbanism (Tilburg)