Creative Mind Scholarship
The ACI Creative Mind Scholarship is an ACI specific scholarship. The scholarship amounts to € 3,000. The purpose of the scholarship is to support young, creative minds during their study period at ACI. Each academic year ACI hands out three of these scholarships. For the ACI Creative Mind Scholarship students of all study years can apply.
To be eligible for the ACI Creative Mind Scholarship you have to meet the following criteria:
- Your nationality is non-EEA
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands
- You have to be enrolled as a regular student for one of ACI’s study programmes
- You can demonstrate that you have a creative mind and focus**
- For applicants of higher study years (years 2, 3 and 4): You do not have any study delay (all courses passed so far). There are no negative entries in your student file
** Creative Mind & Focus
The Creative Industry has attracted your attention. Tell us why and convince us that you are the perfect match for one of our creative study programmes. What does creativity actually mean to you? Who or what inspires you? What’s the Creative Industry like in your home country? You decide in what way you’d like to convince us of your creative mind & focus. Keep it short (no longer than two minutes or one A4) and make sure that your motivation is accessible online.
- Application deadline for both scholarships is the 15th of June in each year.
- An assessment committee will examine all applications and decide to whom the scholarships will be granted.
- Even if you fulfil all application criteria, there is no guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarships as scholarships are limited in number.
- Allocation of scholarships is only possible if your enrolment is complete.
- Payment of scholarships will be done in October.
- To apply, send your full application file to firstname.lastname@example.org including motivation letter, CV, grade records and in case of the ACI Creative Mind Scholarship your demonstration of your creative mind and focus.
- You can only apply for scholarship. In your application, make sure to mention for which of the two scholarships you are applying.
If you have further questions about scholarships, then please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.