Tuition fees and Scholarships
Please utilise the Tuition Fee Wizard determine the amount of your tuition fees.
A distinction is made between statutory tuition fees and institutional tuition fees.
Only if you satisfy all statutory requirements regarding your nationality and if you have not yet been awarded a degree, will you be eligible for statutory tuition fees.
Statutory tuition fees for EEA-students academic year 2020/2021 will be:
EUR 2.143,- for full-time programs (if applicable: reduced statutory tuition fees EUR 1.071,-) or
EUR 1.972,- for part-time programs (if applicable: reduced statutory tuition fees EUR 986,-).
*EEA students = students from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland*, The Netherlands and/or the United Kingdom) *NB while Switzerland is not in the EEA, Swiss nationals have the same rights as EEA nationals.
Via the Tuition Fees Wizard, you can secure an indication of the type of tuition fees that will be applicable in your situation. To do so, please make use of the Tuition Fee Wizard.
Non-EU/EEA students need to pay institutional tuition fees.
To determine the exact amount of your tuition fees, please utilise the Tuition Fee Wizard.
For students who enrol in the academic year 2020/2021 at Fontys School of Fine and Performing Arts, the institutional tuition fees will be as follows:
All bachelor programs: EUR 10.140,-
Master of Architecture / Master of Urbanism: EUR 6.970,-
Master Choreography: EUR 6.275,-
Master of Music: EUR 6.970,-
Master Performing Public Space: EUR 6.970.-
Please note that expenses relating to books and readers are not included in the tuition fees.
Are you a talented student with a non-EU / non-EEA nationality and do you wish to study in the Netherlands at Fontys School of Fine and Performing Arts?
We have 2 Holland Scholarships (HSP) available for the most talented and motivated candidates for our MSc in Architecture and MSc in Urbanism programmes.
The HSP is only eligible for non-EU students, and amounts to a € 5.000 grant to be received during the 2nd semester of your first year.
In order to be applicable for the Holland Scholarship Programme you will need to fill in the application form after November 1st but
The Holland Scholarship provides a partial scholarship for the first year of your studies within our Master of Architecture / Master of Urbanism programme. The scholarship of € 5.000 is financed by Fontys University of Applied Sciences and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
General application criteria Holland Scholarship
• Your nationality is non-EU / non-EEA
• You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions
• You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands
• You have read the general conditions of the Holland Scholarship Programme*
• You are aware that your application details may be shared with EP Nuffic and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
Additional programme criteria of Holland Scholarship
• You have registered for the Fontys Master of Urbanism at www.studielink.nl
• You meet the general admission requirements of the programme of your choice (to be determined by the admission office)
• Students have to hand in an essay of 750 words on the topic of "the importance of concurrent education" (using academic sources). Please send your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• In order to be applicable for the Holland Scholarship Programme you will need to fill in the application form after November 1st but
Applying for the scholarship is a different procedure from the application procedure for a study programme which has to be conducted via studielink.nl. For more information of this application procedure please select the programme of your choice.
Fontys Master of Urbanism
Tilburg, The Netherlands
Holland Scholarship formulier MAU