- Students about this programme
- Career prospects
- Where to meet us
- Admission requirements
- Expected costs
- Application form
- Practical Information
- Factsheet Master of Science Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Online Open Day: Master of Science Operations and Supply Chain Management
The tuition fees for the academic year 2020-2021:
|Payment||EU students||Non-EU/EEA student||EEA Students|
|Term 1 in Venlo||August 2020||€ 3.800,-||€ 5.100,-||€ 3.800,-|
|Term 2 + 3 in Plymouth||January 2021||£ 5,867.-||£ 9,867.-||£ 9,867.-|
Besides the tuition fees, the following expenses should be taken into account;
• Study materials / books approx € 300,-
• Accommodation Venlo approx. € 375,- per month
• Living expenses approx. € 175,- per month
• Insurance (12 months) approx. € 400,- (obligatory for Visa students)
• Visa application and residence permit for the Netherlands approx. € 300,-
• Accomodation Plymouth approx £ 80,- per week
Financing / Scholarships
Fontys recommends non-EU/EEA students to contact the embassy of your country of origin to enquire about the availability of student grants.
• Dutch students can apply for a VSB scholarship www.vsbfonds.nl/beurzen (deadline for application is end of January each year).
• Dutch students can apply for a student grant or a credit loan from DUO, www.duo.nl.