- Students about this programme
- Career prospects
- Where to meet us
- Admission requirements
- Expected costs
- Application form
- Practical Information
- Factsheet Master of Science Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Online Open Day: Master of Science Operations and Supply Chain Management
The application deadline is set on 1st of June for Non-EU/EEA students and 5th of July for EU/EEA students.
1. A relevant Bachelor degree or equivalent in a business, engineering or logistics subject. Candidates with a non logistics related bachelor degree will be recommended to prepare by reading a specific book.
2. An IELTS score of 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in each element). Dutch, German and EEA-students with a Bachelor degree according to the Diploma list of the Code of Conduct can be exempted from the required IELTS test report.
After receipt and verification of the application form, Fontys University will send the enrolment letter / conditional enrolment letter / dismissal letter by email.
In case your Bachelor degree documents are delayed due to the Corona Crisis, we offer you the possibility to start in our Master Program under the agreement that you hand in your Bachelor Diploma and Transcript no later than November 15th of 2020. Would it be you have not fulfilled your bachelor degree by November 15th of 2020, our program administration is entitled to decide you need to pause studying in our Master Program until you have handed over your Bachelor Diploma and Transcript. Continuing the program in Plymouth by the beginning of January 2021 without your Bachelor Diploma will not be possible. Hence, postponing the second trimester of your studies to January 2022 could occur.