Practical Information

Visa / Residence permit

As a non EU/EEA student you a visa and/or a residence permit.
More information about this you can find here.


EU students: 
By law everyone in the Netherlands must be insured for medical expenses. 
The type of health insurance cover that you will require will depend on your personal situation. It is very important to ensure you are properly insured during your stay at Fontys.

Non EU students: 
If you require an entry visa and/or residence permit, insurance will form a compulsory part of the immigration procedure, which Fontys will arrange on your behalf. The visa process will provide you with further information.