When you receive your invitation for the audition, we will ask you to submit a personal development plan, in which you outline your plans for the upcoming years of study.
The audition consists of a 20-30 minute programme, consisting of 3 songs + 1 monologue. The songs have to meet the following criteria:
• 1 up-tempo song
• 1 ballad
• 2 different languages of which 1 in your native language
The audition is followed by an interview with the audition committee.
Study activities for your major will consist of:
• individual and group lessons
• independent study
• concerts, projects and ensemble activities
• lessons and masterclasses from your personal budget
You will perform in the following recitals and exams in order to complete work on your major:
• recital 1 at the end of the first year of the Master (45 minutes)
• final recital at the end of the second year of the Master (60 minutes)