Master of Business Administration (MBA) part-time
- Course type
- Study variant
- Start moment(s)
- 24 months
- Master of Business Administration
- Course load
- 90 ECTS
- Programme in brief
- What to expect from us
- What do we expect from you?
Programme in brief
Fontys International Business School (FIBS) in cooperation with the FOM Fachhochschule für Oekonomie & Management (Essen, Germany) offers an MBA programme designed for graduates with professional experience. Engineers, Scientists, Lawyers and Arts- and Social Science graduates supplement their specialist knowledge with this MBA degree in order to develop the economic know-how required for managerial positions.
Economy and business graduates will bring their expertise up to date and will gain additional competence for the international business. All students will benefit from the kaleidoscope of experiences and perspectives brought into the study by their fellow-students coming from different backgrounds.
What to expect from us
- An education that prepares you for the challenges of tomorrow’s top managers – hands-on and forward-looking
- Integrated, practice-oriented thinking and action
- Dedicated, experienced and committed senior lecturers sharing their knowledge and stories
- An international classroom providing a value-creating network for your future career
What do we expect from you
- The curiosity and the wish to acquire strategic managerial expertise in order to pursue new career opportunities
- The willingness to sharpen your leadership profile
- An open and clever mind
- Independent and self-reliant way of thinking, working, decision making/taking