How to apply
How to apply
1. Add new enrolment via Studielink
Your enrolment for a FHK bachelor or master begins at www.studielink.nl. If you officially live in the Netherlands, you need a DigiD to login. If you don’t have a DigiD because you have a foreign address, you create your own account in Studielink (if you don't already have one).
• Once logged in to Studielink, complete or make sure your personal details are entered correctly (i.e. capital letters where required, according to your passport/ID card) and check or add your previous education.
• Go to your "to do list" or to "my study programmes" and select the option "Add New Enrolment".
• Select the options Academic Year 2018/2019, University of Applied Sciences, Master’s Programme, Fontys Hogescholen: ‘M Architecture', answer the supplementary questions and confirm.
2. Apply for an admission online
Two working days after the request for enrolment via Studielink you will receive an e-mail (sender firstname.lastname@example.org) with a link to the admission form.
NB: This is a different e-mail then the one you receive from email@example.com, stating your PCN number and password. You will need both e-mails.
When we received your application, you will get a confirmation. At the latest one week before the audition date, you will receive an invitation. If you don't receive the e-mails, please check your spambox and add our address to your address book.
For more information about the audition, check "admission requirements".