- Fontys Technology and Business bachelors (FTB)
- Students about this programme
- Admission requirements
- How to apply
- Loan - Grant for EU-students
- Scholarships Non-EU students
- Tuition fees
- Fontys helps
- Practical Information
- Why Fontys?
- Why study in Holland?
- Open days
- Recruitment Agencies
- The statutory tuition fee (set by the Dutch Government) for *EEA students 2019 - 2020 is € 2,083.-.
- The statutory tuition fee (set by the Dutch Government) for *EEA students 2020 - 2021 is € 2,143.-.
Non-EU/EEA students who enrol in the 2019 – 2020 academic year as Bachelor degree programme students at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences will be obliged to pay tuition fees of EUR 7,680.
For academic year 2020-2021 the amount is EUR 7,920.
Students enrolled in degree programmes in Engineering, ICT, Technology & Logistics TNW or Arts will be obliged to pay tuition fees of EUR 10,140 for academic year 2020-2021.
Via the Tuition fees indicator, you can secure an indication of the type of tuition fees that will be applicable in your situation. To do so, please make use of the tuition fees Indicator below.
The tuition fee changes every year with a rate of ± 7-8%.
Study costs 2018 - 2019
Tuition fees for non-EU/EEA students: € 9.600 / € 7.500,- (IEM only) Visa application: € 317,- Tuition fees for EU/EEA-students: € 2.060,-
Accomodation (indication for 12 months) € 5.100,- All-in insurance (for 12 months) ± € 442,- Books, readers € 400,- Living expenses ± € 2.400,- Visa ± € 317,-