How to apply
- Fontys Technology and Business bachelors (FTB)
- Students about this programme
- Admission requirements
- How to apply
- Loan - Grant for EU-students
- Scholarships Non-EU students
- Tuition fees
- Fontys helps
- Practical Information
- Why Fontys?
- Why study in Holland?
- Open days
- Recruitment Agencies
August intake Academic year 2019-2020
Application deadlines for August 2019 intake:
|If you want us to arrange accomodation||15 June|
|If you arrange your own accomodation||15 August|
|Non-EU Students||15 May|
Start your online application!
- Log in to Studielink: www.studielink.nl. (For explanation of Studielink, please click here).
- Submit your personal details (please ensure that you enter exactly the same name(s) as in your identity card or passport.
- Add new enrolment.
- Add your previous or current education and answer the supplementary questions. Even students who don’t have their secondary high school diploma yet, can apply.
- Select for:
|Educational institution||Fontys Hogescholen|
|Location of educational institution||Eindhoven|
|Programme||B Werktuigbouwkunde - Mechanical Engineering|
After your enrolment request has been sent, you will immediately receive a confirmation e-mail from Studielink.