How to apply
All applications for our courses have to be conducted via www.studielink.nl. Studielink is an online portal that allows applicants to apply and maintain their registration whenever they want to.
Request for Enrolment (RFE)
- Log in to Studielink.
- Submit your personal details (please ensure that you have your passport
and/or ID card to hand), ensuring that all details are entered correctly, i.e. capital letters where required.
- Add your previous education and answer the supplementary questions.
- Select the option ‘New Enrolment Application’.
- Select the option ‘Academic Year' and choose the year you would like to start.
- Select ‘University of Applied Sciences’
- Select ‘Bachelor's or other non master programmes’
- Select ‘Yes’ at the question or you would like to start in the first year
- Choose ‘Fontys Hogescholen’ from the list of Educational Institutions
- Selection of the right study programme: select ‘B Marketing Management - Digital Business Concepts (English)’
- Select the location ‘Tilburg’ (because this programme is only available in Tilburg)
- Check and select your address details.
- Enter all required details.
- Click on ‘Send my Enrolment Application’, whereby your Application for Enrolment will be sent to Fontys University of Applied Sciences.
|If you want us to arrange accomodation||15 June|
|If you arrange your own accomodation||15 August|
|Non-EU Students||15 May|