- Virtual Open Day Information & Communication Technology
- Learning methods
- Bachelor ICT & Business
- Bachelor ICT & Infrastructure
- Bachelor ICT & Media Design
- Bachelor ICT & Software
- Accelerated Bachelor ICT & Software Engineering
- Bachelor ICT & Technology
- Students about this programme
- Excellent students tracks
- Admission requirements
- Final phase programmes
- How to apply
- Loan - Grant for EU-students
- Scholarships Non-EU students
- Tuition fees
- Fontys helps
- Practical Information
- Follow us on social media
- Why Fontys?
- Why study in Holland?
- Recruitment Agencies
- Open days
The tuition fee varies per student.
- EU/EEA students that enrol in a higher education programme for the first time in the academic year 2021 – 2022: €1084 in the first year (reduced statutory tuition fee)
- EU/EEA students that have enrolled in a higher education programme before or who re-enrol from the second year onward: €2168 (statutory tuition fee set by the Dutch government)
- Non-EU/EEA students who enrol as Bachelor degree programme students at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences in the 2021 – 2022 academic year: differs per study program
Via the Tuition fees indicator, you can secure an indication of the type of tuition fees that will be applicable in your situation. To do so, please make use of the tuition fees Indicator below.
The tuition fee changes every year with a rate of ± 7-8%.
Study costs 2018 - 2019
Tuition fees for non-EU/EEA students: € 9.600,- Visa application: € 317,- Tuition fees for EU/EEA-students: € 2.060,-
Note: ICT department also has an intake in February 2018. For exact tuition fees please contact us on: email@example.com
Accomodation (indication for 12 months) € 5.100,- All-in insurance (for 12 months) ± € 442,- Books, readers € 400,- Living expenses ± € 2.400,- Visa ± € 317,-