Scholarships Non-EU students
Non-EU Top-Talent scholarships for FTB-programs Eindhoven
Excellent non-EU students who start their education (first enrolment) at one of the FTB-Bachelor programs (Eindhoven) from September 2018 are offered a Top-Talent Scholarship of € 2.100,- or € 3000
This Top talent scholarship can be offered 4 times. The first scholarship has a value of €2.100,-; the scholarships in years 2,3 and 4 have a value of € 3000 each.
Conditions to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your first academic year:
- You start with one of our full 4-year Bachelor ICT Programmes leading to a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree.
- You have achieved excellent secondary school results with an average mark of 75% or higher for Mathematics.
- You have not been enrolled as a university (world-wide) Bachelor student before.
- Your level of English is equal to IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 79/80 or equivalent.
Condition to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your second academic year:
- You succeeded in getting your Propaedeutic-diploma at the end of the first study year (31 August).
Condition to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your third academic year:
- You succeeded in achieving another 50 credits (ECTS) at the end of the second academic year (July) and you have achieved the previous 2 Top Talent Scholarship.
Condition to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your fourth academic year:
- You succeeded in achieving another 50 credits (ECTS) at the end of the third academic year (July) and you have achieved the previous 3 Top Talent scholarships
- Allocations of scholarships is only possible when enrollment is fully completed
- Payment of scholarships will be done end of October
- You can apply for TTS nomination; send us during the application process in Studielink.nl a message that you want to be nominated; Together with this email send us your latest secondary school gradelist overview.
- Mind that a nomination is not a guarantee that you will receive a TTS because the number of scholarships is limited.
- The admission department will assess if you are eligible for our scholarship and we will contact you with more details.