Scholarships Non-EU students
- Fontys Technology and Business bachelors (FTB)
- Students about this programme
- Excellent students tracks
- ICTalent Awards
- Admission requirements
- Final phase programmes
- How to apply
- Loan - Grant for EU-students
- Scholarships Non-EU students
- Tuition fees
- Practical Information
- Why Fontys?
- Why study in Holland?
- Open days
- Recruitment Agencies
1. non-EU Top-Talent scholarships for FTB-programs Eindhoven
Excellent non-EU students who start their education (first enrolment) at one of the FTB-Bachelor programs (Eindhoven) from September 2017 are offered a Top Talent Scholarship of € 1.600,-.
Conditions to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your first academic year:
- You start with one of our full 4-year Bachelor Programmes leading to a Bachelor of ICT.
- You have achieved excellent secondary school results with an average mark of 75% or higher for Mathematics.
- You have not been enrolled as a university (world-wide) Bachelor student before.
- When you start the program in February (only possible for ICT) you will receive the 1st TT-scholarship in October next provided you have achieved all credits of the 1st semester.
Condition to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your second academic year:
- You succeeded in getting your Propaedeutic-diploma at the end of the first study year (July).
- The number of available scholarships is limited.
- The admission department will assess if you are eligible for our scholarship and we will contact you with more details.
2. Holland Scholarship
Only available for Non-EU students. Students who fulfill the conditions are offered a Holland Scholarship (HSP) of € 5,000,-
Conditions to be eligible for our Holland Scholarship:
- You already have achieved a secondary school diploma / certificate.
- You have achieved excellent secondary school grades with an average of 75% or higher for mathematics.
- You have at least an IELTS academic test score of 6.5 or a TOEFL of 90.
- You have not been enrolled as a university Bachelor student before (world-wide).
- In case you are eligible you will receive a request to submit a motivation letter (1 A4). Deadline is 15 May 2017.
- The number of available Holland scholarships is limited:selection will be done based on the highest grades and quality of motivation letter.
- Final decision about receiving the Holland scholarship will be given before 13 June 2017.
- MIND: correspondence about the award of scholarships is NOT possible.