Scholarships Non-EU students
- Virtual Open Day Information & Communication Technology
- Learning methods
- Bachelor ICT & Business
- Bachelor ICT & Infrastructure
- Bachelor ICT & Media Design
- Bachelor ICT & Software
- Accelerated Bachelor ICT & Software Engineering
- Bachelor ICT & Technology
- Students about this programme
- Excellent students tracks
- Admission requirements
- Final phase programmes
- How to apply
- Loan - Grant for EU-students
- Scholarships Non-EU students
- Tuition fees
- Fontys helps
- Practical Information
- Follow us on social media
- Why Fontys?
- Why study in Holland?
- Recruitment Agencies
- Open days
Non-EU Top-Talent scholarships for FTB-programmes Eindhoven
Excellent non-EU students who start their education (first enrolment) at one of the FTB-Bachelor programmes (Eindhoven) from September 2020 are offered a Top-Talent Scholarship of € 3000
This Top talent scholarship can be offered 4 times. Each scholarship has a value of €3000,- for each academic year..
Conditions to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your first academic year:
- You start with one of our full 4-year Bachelor ICT Programmes leading to a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree.
- You have achieved excellent secondary school results with an average mark of 75% or higher for Mathematics.
- You have not been enrolled as a university (world-wide) Bachelor student before.
- Your level of English is equal to IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 80 or equivalent.
Condition to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your second academic year:
- You succeeded in getting your Propaedeutic-diploma at the end of the first study year (31 August).
Condition to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your third academic year:
- You succeeded in achieving another 60 credits (ECTS) at the end of the second academic year (July) and you have achieved the previous Top Talent Scholarship.
Condition to receive our Top-Talent scholarship for your fourth academic year:
- You succeeded in achieving another 60 credits (ECTS) at the end of the third academic year (July) and you have achieved the previous 2 Top Talent scholarships
- Allocations of scholarships is only possible when enrollment is fully completed
- Payment of scholarships will be done end of October
- You can apply for TTS nomination; send us during the application process in Studielink.nl a message that you want to be nominated; Together with this email send us your latest secondary school gradelist overview.
- Mind that a nomination is not a guarantee that you will receive a TTS because the number of scholarships is limited.
- The admission department will assess if you are eligible for our scholarship and we will contact you with more details.