Bachelor ICT & Technology
- Fontys Technology and Business bachelors (FTB)
- Students about this programme
- Excellent students tracks
- ICTalent Awards
- Admission requirements
- Final phase programmes
- How to apply
- Loan - Grant for EU-students
- Scholarships Non-EU students
- Tuition fees
- Fontys helps
- Practical Information
- Why Fontys?
- Why study in Holland?
- Open days
- Recruitment Agencies
If you look around you, software is everywhere. Nowadays you will find software in almost every device, from a television to a heart-defribilator and from a watch to an elevator. Within our Bachelor programme ICT & Technology we focus on writing software for all of these devices. You will learn about the complete software life cycle:
- Translate the requirements from future users into a software design
- Implement the software design with a programming language (e.g. in C# )
- Test the code and write user manuals
We will train you to become an expert in software development, especially in the so-called embedded software. This programme leads to the International Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in Information & Communication Technology (CROHO: HBO-ICT). With your knowledge you will be able to find a job very easily in a technology-oriented, international company in the Netherlands.
What will you do at ICT & Technology?
1st year of study
The first year the programme is the same as for the students who choose ICT & Software.
2nd year of study
In the second year in depth software engineering subjects are given, like:
- Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Object Oriented Design
- Embedded Software
- Client Server Application
- Operating Systems
Subjects per semester ICT & Technology
- Find more details about the subjects: here.