How to apply
- Bachelor ICT & Business
- Bachelor ICT & Infrastructure
- Bachelor ICT & Media Design
- Bachelor ICT & Software
- Bachelor ICT & Technology
- Students about this programme
- Excellent students tracks
- ICTalent Awards
- Admission requirements
- Final phase programmes
- How to apply
- Loan - Grant for EU-students
- Scholarships Non-EU students
- Tuition fees
- Fontys helps
- Practical Information
- Follow us on social media
- Why Fontys?
- Why study in Holland?
- Open days
- Recruitment Agencies
Application deadlines for August 2019 and February 2020 intakes:
|EU Students||September intake||February intake|
|If you want us to arrange accomodation||15 June||15 December|
|If you arrange accomodation yourself||15 August||15 January|
|Non-EU Students||15 May||15 November|
Start your online application!
- Log in to Studielink: www.studielink.nl. (For explanation of Studielink, please click here).
- Submit your personal details (please ensure that you enter exactly the same name(s) as in your identity card or passport).
- Add new enrolment: mind you choose the correct intake (September 2019 or February 2020).
- Add your previous or current education and answer the supplementary questions. Even students who don’t have their secondary high school diploma yet, can apply.
- Select 1 of the 6 programmes:
|Educational institution||Fontys Hogescholen|
|1. Programme|| B HBO-ICT English Stream (Eindhoven).
This option is for students who do not know their specialisation yet.
|2. Programme||B HBO-ICT English Stream - Business (Eindhoven)|
|3. Programme||B HBO-ICT English Stream - Software Engineering (Eindhoven)|
|4. Programme||B HBO-ICT English Stream - Technology (Eindhoven)|
|5. Programme||B HBO-ICT English Stream - Media Design|
|6. Programme||B HBO-ICT English Stream - Infrastructure|
After your enrolment request has been sent, you will immediately receive a confirmation e-mail from Studielink.