How to apply
- Fontys Technology and Business bachelors (FTB)
- Students about this programme
- Excellent students tracks
- ICTalent Awards
- Admission requirements
- Final phase programmes
- How to apply
- Loan - Grant for EU-students
- Scholarships Non-EU students
- Tuition fees
- Practical Information
- Why Fontys?
- Why study in Holland?
- Open days
- Recruitment Agencies
Application deadlines for February 2017 and September 2017 intakes:
|EU Students||February intake||September intake|
|If you want us to arrange accomodation||15 December||15 June|
|If you arrange accomodation yourself||15 January||15 August|
|Non-EU Students||15 November||15 June|
Start your online application!
- Log in to Studielink: www.studielink.nl. (For explanation of Studielink, please click here).
- Submit your personal details (please ensure that you enter exactly the same name(s) as in your identity card or passport.
- Add new enrolment: mind you choose the correct intake (February 2017 or September 2017).
- Add your previous or current education and answer the supplementary questions. Even students who don’t have their secondary high school diploma yet, can apply.
- Select 1 of the 4 programmes:
|Educational institution||Fontys Hogescholen|
|1. Programme|| B HBO-ICT English Stream (Eindhoven).
This option is for students who do not know their specialisation yet.
|2. Programme||B HBO-ICT English Stream - Business (Eindhoven)|
|3. Programme||B HBO-ICT English Stream - Software Engineering (Eindhoven)|
|4. Programme||B HBO-ICT English Stream - Technology (Eindhoven)|
After your enrolment request has been sent, you will immediately receive a confirmation e-mail from Studielink.
- Please check your ‘to do list’ in Studielink regularly!