Finance your study
The tuition fee varies per student.
- EU/EEA students that enrol in a higher education programme for the first time in the academic year 2021 – 2022: €1084 in the first year (reduced statutory tuition fee)
- EU/EEA students that have enrolled in a higher education programme before or who re-enrol from the second year onward: €2168 (statutory tuition fee set by the Dutch government)
- Non-EU/EEA students who enrol as Bachelor degree programme students at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences in the 2021 – 2022 academic year: differs per study program
Via the Tuition fees indicator, you can secure an indication of the type of tuition fees that will be applicable in your situation. To do so, please make use of the tuition fees Indicator below.
- Additional costs Costs for books and syllabi are not included. Students can expect general living expenses to amount to approximately € 800 to € 1,000 per month. This amount includes accommodation (i.e. approximately € 600 per month), food, transport and personal expenses.
- Scholarships and loans Every EU/EEA bachelor student can get a loan to pay their tuition fees. In addition to their studies, many students work in order to pay for their monthly expenses or just to have some extra money. In certain cases, EEA/EU students that work next to their studies are entitled to further loans. More information can be found on www.duo.nl.
We do not offer a scholarship for International Communication Management. However, you might be eligible for a scholarship through another party. Please have a look at www.grantfinder.nl for more information on scholarships through other parties.