This Master of Science programme takes 1 year and is taught in English. It’s taught in 2 different countries. The study has 3 variants:
- MSc International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc International Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- MSc International Operations and Supply Chain Management
Why this study in the Netherlands?
With the Master of Science in International Logistics / Procurement / Operations / SCM, you’ll be immersed in an international environment. You’ll meet students from all over the world and learn all about supply chain management and logistics processes, and how to improve them efficiently. It’s a unique programme that will take you further in your field.
- You’ll broaden and deepen your knowledge
- Dedicated personal guidance
- The perfect preparation for the next step in your career
- An international experience and network
What are you going to learn?
In many master’s programmes, subjects such as academic skills are offered in a first year or pre-master’s programme. In this course, academic skills are interwoven throughout the year. This ensures that you can immediately apply the theoretical subjects in the more practical and subject-oriented areas. Classes are taught by committed and highly qualified lecturers, who provide varied classes, assignments, workshops, and excursions.
- Everything you learn is directly linked to and can be applied in practice
- You’ll work on your own skills and focus on your personal development
- You’ll learn to making use of competitive advantages in an ever-changing global business environment
- You’ll learn about working with other nationalities and cultures
Study programme manager, Olga Kuypers-Martens
Study programme manager Olga Kuypers-Martens answers some of the most important and frequent questions that potential students might have.
How does your week look?
In this programme, your weeks consist of attending workshops, classes, guest lectures, assignments, case studies, and logistics field trips. The average number of classes is 14 per week. In addition, you’ll do a lot of self-study and group work.
Get to know our campus
Check out our classrooms, outside area, engineering labs, the city of Venlo and much more via our 360° tour.