MAR701V Research Skills and Economics for International Supply Chains
This module develops the skills required to carry out international supply chain research including communication, writing and oral presentation and promotes critical awareness of economic and other business contexts.
To develop practical skills including communication, writing and oral presentation required to conduct high quality research. To foster critical awareness of the economic and other contexts framing international supply chain decisions.
At the end of this module the learner will be expected to be able to:
- Appraise research presented orally and in reports and journals
- Demonstrate the skills needed to communicate research results effectively
- Understand the context of research rules, controls and policy and work within them
- Structure a reflective overview of one aspect of international supply chains
- Categorise international supply chains in terms of component market structures
- Compare business contexts within which international supply chain decisions are made.