About Marketing Management
Marketing Management is a 4-year bachelor programme. You learn to understand why some products are successful while others aren’t, as well as how you can influence that. The study programme covers all aspects of marketing: from doing research and analysing markets to explore the needs of your customers, to learning about the power of channels like Instagram or TikTok and how the digital world can be used to create new opportunities. As a Marketing Management student, you gradually transform into a marketing expert with experience in an international environment.
Why this study in the Netherlands?
- Specialisation in marketing from day 1
- 2 integrated internships (approx. 6 months each) with companies worldwide
- Small courses with a maximum of 30 students
- Personal support through individual career coaching
- Optional semester abroad at one of more than 125 partner universities worldwide
- The possibility to build up your network throughout your study, with several projects in cooperation with companies and through two internships
- Extracurricular activities to boost your CV, such as study association IMagine, student buddies and Global Lounge
This programme is also being offered in German. Interested in the German programme?
What are you going to learn?
- Understanding the power of brands (e.g. Apple, Netflix, Tesla & Co.)
- Developing marketing strategies
- Understanding cultural differences in marketing
- Creating marketing campaigns (e.g. on social media platforms, like Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok)
- Researching customer needs & consumer behaviour (e.g. with own developed surveys)
- Developing own digital business models
- Relevant soft skills (confident presentations, creativity techniques, etc.)
- Founding your own start-up company
How does your week look?
In general, there are 20 contact hours per week fixed scheduled. The rest of the time (approx. 20 hours) is spent on practical projects and self-study.
Get to know our campus
Check out our classrooms, outside area, engineering labs, the city of Venlo and much more via our 360° tour.