About the programme
International Communication is a challenging and ever-changing field. In an international class with students from all over the world, you develop a unique perspective and outlook on the world of communication and branding. You learn to persuade, inform, and connect with people and organisations. Within the programme you work for real companies. And for them, you will be the catalyst that drives change. You do so under the supervision of reknowned lecturers with both academic and professional experience in communications.
Why study International Communication Management in the Netherlands?
- Practice-oriented study programme that resembles the work place by combining group projects and individual assignments
- You gain professional experience and build your network by working for real companies and a 5 month internship
- Lots of attention for personal development and “soft skills”, such as collaboration, leadership, and providing and receiving feedback
- International classroom with students from all over the world
What are you going to learn?
The world is changing, which requires new ideas and solutions. You have the passion and drive to think in other directions. This is what we will teach you. You learn everything about International Communication Management, but also what your talents are and how to use these to the fullest. We do this by offering several modules:
- Skills, such as creative writing, collaboration, presenting, conducting research, and critical thinking
- Knowledge, such as communication theory, media, marketing communication, and social psychology
- Projects for real clients
- An optimal mix of seminars, group projects, individual assignments, and self-study
What does your study week look like?
At Fontys, you don’t merely study from books. You always apply what you’ve learned in practice. During lessons lecturers challenge you to ask questions, join discussions and participate in creative brainstorm sessions. This inspiring learning environment will encourage an independent and critical way of thinking that is highly valued by employers.