AMPA aims to train you to become a top qualified artist. In today’s networked societies, crucial skills for people, and therefore for artists, include being able to communicate and to create and maintain good networks. These are prerequisites for allowing your creativity to blossom.
Our motto is: Putting your Musical Talent to work.
- Performing in traditional concert venues and festivals with small ensembles
- Teaching in music schools or private practices
- Participating in interdisciplinary performances with Dance, Circus, Theatre or performing in unconventional spaces like outdoor, prisons, elderly homes, refugee shelters, etc.
- Working as a project manager, policy maker in the artistic sector
- Working as a session musician and recording business
“I really got to develop and grow into the musician I am now”
Sanne Rambags, alumnus