Practical Information regarding the 21+ assessment test
The test will take place on the following dates from 18.30 – 20.00 hours:
Tuesday 12 July 2022
Tuesday 23 August 2022 (date subject to change)
You can register up to 2 weeks before the test date. Do you want to be sure of participating on a specific date? Then don't wait too long to register; a test date can close earlier if the maximum number of participants has been reached.
The Fontys 21+ assessment test will take place at the Fontys Campus in Eindhoven. You need to bring your own laptop and make sure the battery is fully loaded. If you don't have a laptop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (please note: on March 24th you will take the test from home instead of a Fontys location)
The Fontys 21+ assessment test is valid for 5 years.
Didn’t pass the test?
Then you can retake the 21+ assessment test from one year after the test date.
Conditions for participation:
- You are 21 years of age or older at the moment that the bachelor program starts mid-term (i.e. the bachelor program doesn’t start in september).
- You are 21 years of age or older on October 1st, when the bachelor program starts in september.
- You didn’t partipate in the Fontys 21+ assessment test in the previous year.
- You are required to present a valid proof of identity at the start of the 21+ assessment test.
An exception applies to the age limit for the following groups. You may participate in the 21+ assessment test from 17 years of age:
- if you opt for a study program at the Fontys School of Fine and Performing Arts in Tilburg (with the exception of the education courses and the design course). The exceptions are described in the Teaching and Examination Regulations (TER), admission requirements. Switching to another Fontys bachelor program for which this exception does not apply is not possible before you are 21 years old.
- refugees in possession of an asylum residence permit (status holders).