Why study at FSBC?
Fontys Business and Communication can show you a great time! Our university offers first class programs, International diversity in classrooms and allows you to combine theoretical foundation and practical learning, working with real clients, in the Brainport Eindhoven region; a European centre of science and technology.
Together we prepare you for tomorrow’s global challenges.
Studying in the city of Eindhoven
Why you should study in Eindhoven
- Studying in the heart of the Brainport region with several multinational companies like Philips and ASML;
- A modern, vibrant and creative city centre with many opportunities to recreate;
- Lots of simple and organized public transport opportunities, with over 70 destinations accessible via Eindhoven Airport which is very close to the city;
- Eindhoven is the capital of design: hosting the Dutch Design Week once a year;
- With the renowned Technical University (TUe) in the city, Eindhoven has a vibrant and international student life.
- English is a commonly used language in the Eindhoven region, which is home to many internationals and expats;
- Home of Fontys School of Business and Communication and all the possibilities we offer you in your development as a young professional!
Important dates for exchange programmes
Spring semester data and deadlines
|Nomination deadline||November 1|
|Registration and application deadline||November 15|
|Introduction Day||Early February|
|Classes and exams||Early February - mid July|
Fall semester data and deadlines
|Nomination deadline||May 1|
|Registration and application deadline||May 15|
|Introduction Day||Mid/End August|
|Classes and exams||End August - Early February|
Educational innovation is high on our agenda. Take, for example, our InnovationHub: a dynamic environment in which students, teachers, researchers and work field partners work together on 'real' issues. Every student who participates contributes something from his own background. In these multidisciplinary teams, students are given the freedom to follow their own path. There are three hybrid learning environments within the FBC InnovationHub: Circular Transition, Digital Transformation and Resilient Cities. Each hybrid learning environment focuses on one particular research theme.learn more about the InnovationHub